• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

fill up ink won't stop?

geckografix

Hello again, all.
Background: I had my Mimaki JV3 at one of my locations where the heat failed and the inks froze and exploded.
I moved the printer to another location and replaced the inks, pumps and dampers.
The capping station is holding fluids, the dampers have ink.
I would love to do a test print but when I turn the machine on, it goes to "fill up ink" and clicks, and clicks, and clicks.. I can literally hear ink running into the waste container.
I have had no success in finding a technician near enough to come take a look at it (any help on this would be great, too!).
Advice welcomed.
Thanks!!!!

MikePro

but your machine is full of ink, good news :)
the fillupink is obnoxiously long, but it shouldn't fill half your waste container. if it really is endless, then:
did you try powering-down, unplugging, and discharging your machine? (press green power button a few times when back switch is turned-off)
might just be stuck in a loop and needs a proper reset.

MikePro

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 4.53.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 4.53.00 PM.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 174