• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Find My Font down?

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
is anyone able to use findmyfont this morning? The website is giving me an error and the app won't connect to match fonts

Taryn

I tried going over to it and I just got a white page with "Error" in the top left corner. Think their servers might have broke or something?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
THis is what I get, it looks like you have to log in now?
1648228229811.png

Taryn

I tried again and got the same sitemap. After clicking around it looks like somebody goofed the site (at least without making an account to double-check that theory).

Edit: I went to try and make an account through the member login link, and it just sent me back over to the sitemap after maybe a total of two seconds. Attempting to click on Login at the bottom does nothing. Clicking on any other link brings me to a mostly blank page with the FindMyFont name at the top left and a prettier set of links on the right that don't scroll with the page.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
it does look like someone broke the code. I hate coding, it's too easy to screw everything up.

WildWestDesigns

it does look like someone broke the code. I hate coding, it's too easy to screw everything up.
Well, when it comes to frontend work, this is true due to JS not being strongly typed, so any type "confusion" with the code could cause it to go bonkers. Breakages are actually more common in that regard with that language. Now your strong typed languages have other issues, some even have to do with management, but web frontend is more prone to breakage with that alone.

But if your browsers are on version 100, there may be something with that as well as that is the new Y2K issue of the day.