• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fire Away

GypsyGraphics

+1 for bigger boobs. here's why: Currently they look like girls. I think the word Vixen implies being voluptuous and that requires big boobs and in particular cleavage.

I agree with brainkb.... the girls look like their about 13, so kinda creepy next to the word Vixen. Boobs are good but how about losing the pig tails... maybe give'm sexy hair like this girl on their site.

http://shop.offroadvixens.com/images/4001 (2).jpg

Mosh

+ on the boobs, I think if you could put a different girl on there in the back. The one in the back looks like a mirror of the front girl only in different colors.

rjpjr

Unfortunately, I think they're pretty set on copperplate as their accent font. They are a clothing company and that is what is printed on all of their merchandise.

AAHHHH...

Looking at the original image posted, I had absolutely no idea what the layout was trying to promote. I wasn't sure if it was a racing team, racing accessories or???

... a clothing company ...

I googled "Off Road Vixens" and found their web site. I was surprised to see that the "Vixens" wheel thingy with the gray splats was actually their logo! What a mess...

After looking at their website, I think I would change the overall appearance to more reflect the styling ideas that the site is already using. Maybe it would be good to show some of their product so that the viewer will understand who and what Vixen is.

maybe something like this...

Attachments

• Vixens-trailer-2.jpg
    Vixens-trailer-2.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 84

Mosh

"girls get dirty too" has got to be on there somewhere. I agree more images from their site instead of a cartoon chick. Didn't see copperplate on the site's logo.

Ken

Pretty cool...I,m thinking that "Off Road Vixens", should be easily a "flow thru " phrase.
try to make that an "all in one" .
Cheers!
Ken...oh...liking it!