• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firefox

MrKoob

Try the Foxmarks Bookmarks syncronizer add-on. Go to "Tools", then select "Add-Ons" Select "Get Extensions" You create an account and it keeps all of your bookmarks in sync, so when you add to the Desktop, the Laptop is updated and vice versa.

gvgraphics

Here is the path to save them. Then just copy this file to your other computer.

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qxvtmsw1.default\bookmarks.html

MrKoob

In 25 words or less...what is better about Firefox? I use IE and have no problems - ever.

-Less Security Threats
-Multiple Add-Ons
-Faster Install Time
-Takes up less system resources
-Better RSS Feed Usuage
-Consistent Updates
-Runs Faster
-Not Microsoft

Wildpony

Foxmarks is so great! When you update your bookmarks on one machine, it will automatically be there the next time you log on your other machine. You can also access your bookmarks remotely from any computer. I run it on 4 different computer, and it's great to know that my bookmarks will always be exactly the same.

David

Lunatic Taskbar

Firefox here as well, Not used IE for years (unless some blooming stupid program opens it and doesn't adhere to the default browser) But there is way to many security holes in IE for it to even be considered.