• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FIRMWARE VEr. 1.22 neede MUTOH VJ-1204

the firmware is not the problem the ink seucrity of you vj has run out and you need to recode the system to be able to run in third party inks unless you use oem ink by mutoh. you have private message

utmtech

Maybe.

the firmware is not the problem the ink seucrity of you vj has run out and you need to recode the system to be able to run in third party inks unless you use oem ink by mutoh. you have private message

I run FW 1.15 and it allows me to boot into Service mode and clear the inti count for all the inks resetting the cards count reflecting 100%

wizart

Firmware needed 1.16 or highest for VJ 1204

Anybody help me with my problem? I need service manual for VJ 1204. I have SM for 1304. Best Regards. Tad

teamrolex

I run FW 1.15 and it allows me to boot into Service mode and clear the inti count for all the inks resetting the cards count reflecting 100%

I am running fw 1.20 on my vj1204.
I wonder if this "clear inti count" is there in the service manual.

can you tell me the steps so I can check.

Thanks.

utmtech

As does mine, but on my other fw it would not reset on the init count reset. It is clearly something that was patched in later fw.