• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question First $1,000,000 in sales?

What time would you most likely join a discussion about our industry?

• 7am CST

• 8am CST

• 10am CST

• 12pm CST

• 2pm CST

• 8pm CST

Results are only viewable after voting.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I would definitely sign up to watch these. Perfect timing for me, as a newcomer to the industry. BTW, I tried to sign up for an account on your website and it refused my uploaded reseller's permit on the signup form...said my PDF wasn't a PDF, so I gave up.
So we figured out our website wouldn't allow PDFs with form fields. I think we have this fixed now! Thank you for letting us know!!

gixxer2004

Definitely interested. I watched a few of your videos and your company looks like an awesome place to work at. You really seem to make your employees feel important and part of the team. I love hearing success stories of businesses starting out in small garages and basements...the true American dream.

victor bogdanov

That's pretty interesting on your revenue and number of employees. I find as my company grows, employees are the most challenging part especially finding a "right hand man/woman", how did you find that person, specifically hired someone for the job or they just worked their way up and it happened naturally?

Stallion Signs

That's pretty interesting on your revenue and number of employees. I find as my company grows, employees are the most challenging part especially finding a "right hand man/woman", how did you find that person, specifically hired someone for the job or they just worked their way up and it happened naturally?
I think, and maybe a lot of people would agree, that a person like this is hired in with moderate level of experiences and is sort of "groomed" to that position. The definition of what you like your "right hand" to be might be completely different from how another owner would like theirs to be, so I think that option would work best?

Stallion Signs

I would 100% be interested in this! We are in the beginning of our 2nd year and would love to be able to look back in 14 years as you have done and be happy with our growth!
One of the best ways to learn is from others with the same/similar experiences!

Little Linda

I would definitely sign up to watch these. Perfect timing for me, as a newcomer to the industry. BTW, I tried to sign up for an account on your website and it refused my uploaded reseller's permit on the signup form...said my PDF wasn't a PDF, so I gave up.
Me, too. I've tried a few times with the same result. Won't accept the tax exemption certificate.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
It also disables your login after the resale certificate expires, kind of silly for people that rarely use wholesalers. I don't send ours out every year unless we are actually purchasing something, it's too much to keep track of.

FireSprint.com

Sorry for the slow replies here everyone. I have been spending alot more time out in the shop recently. We promoted a new Scheduling manager and I have been working side by side with him for a while.

If you are having trouble getting registered, please call 888-509-7446 while you are registering and we can walk you through it. While we do need a current resale certificate to set up an account initially, we generally don't automatically close accounts when they expire. I am wondering if something else happened or we just made a mistake.

If all else fails, email me directly gene at firesprint and I will see what I can do.

Thank you everyone! We'll get this idea off the ground soon.

FireSprint.com

We're doing this!

This Thursday at 3pm (10/28). It's going to be a pretty rough start I think, but we need to do just that - GET STARTED!

I'll post more detail in a bit, but we are going to attempt to cast to Facebook Live and Youtube Live at the same time.

Last edited:

Johnny Best

FireSprint, you should be proud of the way your company has formed and I applaud you. Watched some of your YouTube videos and you stress not working as an individual but as a team. That is the Spartan way, not thinking of yourself but work for the betterment of the group.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We're doing this!

This Thursday at 3pm (10/28). It's going to be a pretty rough start I think, but we need to do just that - GET STARTED!

I'll post more detail in a bit, but we are going to attempt to cast to Facebook Live and Youtube Live at the same time.

Woooo can't wait to check it out!

Voyage Print

Fire you seem to promote to other printers who dont want to deal with other POD's like signs365 etc. 5 million in sales is impressive for a small crew. Thats essentially 200K per employee in sales. Great job! In our industry though that can vary from either a super high profit margin or depending on your end user, a super low one especially depending on over head. From some of your postings I see that your prices are way way way low and thats a good thing for POD and resell, so the margins are B2b I suspect. I mean this as a question perhaps to you, with no intended disrespect or ill will. While I definitely see the incentive of working night and day to get sales, sales are not profits. Plus quality is king in my opinion. Our customers, dont care about price, they care about quality. Price is only a small aspect of that dealing with the Canva designers and the etsy resellers would be my worst nightmare. How do you balance quality with quantity? I mean we all know what a production print versus a quality print means and looks like, there is always a difference. My UV printer in production mode can produce probably 100K coro signs a month more or less, but why would I or any quality printer want to use all that ink for a few dollars, when I can print a small fraction of that on niche textiles etc. I see it as the marshmallow concept. I could get 1 marshmallow right now by taking our operation and literally undercutting my competition out of existence racing to the bottom or I could wait and product quality and get 20 marshmallows at one time. I Would really like to pick your guys brain or anyone else on why we in the industry continue to race to the bottom when we all have invested literally hundreds if not millions of dollars in our machines, materials and infrastructure. Definitely not a dig, I just perhaps may gain some new perspective