• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First impressions of working on HP 700 W latex versus HP 315 latex

Fooroogelm

First impressions of working on HP 700 W latex versus HP 315 latex

Although I don't seem to be very old (50 years old), changing the roll on the 315 was a little excruciating. I caught myself thinking that I was trying not to change the rolls once again - since the joints hurt after that.
700th in this regard is simply excellent! Everything is done very simply and efficiently at the same time. I change rolls without problems :)

bigben

Did you check if the printer still have bowing in the print and if the output size is different of what it should be? Those and color consistency are my main concern on latex printer. I currently have a l260 and planning to buy a w800.

dypinc

What have to found concerning horizontal banding with solid colors on the 700W?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
For someone who would like to print as much as possible from the pinchwheels to reduce waste, I recommend 700 rather than 800.

george paris

I have a L260 that needs a new heater unit. (Too expensive to do!) Anyone have any ideas on what I should do with it? Don't want any more printers so I am not going to use it as a trade in deal. thanks for any help on this.

Cyclone Print

In a word yes….we have been having issues with our 12 month old machine (700). So much so we are returning it. We have had the energy belt come off three times, the last time it required replacement. Small type is nowhere near as good as our 310. Starting to get the horizontal banding also. It’s quick when it prints but the downtime we have had just frustrates me.