• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First wrap!

divers2deep

Don't beat me up too bad on this! This is my first wrap.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 141
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 103
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 104

401Graphics

Thats not comic sans under the mower is it?

I think the text seems too small above the number.

Other than that, looks pretty good. IMO

Craig Sjoquist

If I COMPARE to what most in this city I live in do for wraps ..... this is better then 90 % of what sign shops here produce for wraps.

ProWraps

not bad for a first wrap. there are some issues both on design and install. but thats why its your first wrap. learn from it and apply it to the next. good job.

Jillbeans

The small front portions look OK. Pretty nice, really.

The rest, from the design side, is atrocious.
(this may not be your fault but still)
• phone number has more emphasis than name...and you stamped on it.
• I see SERVICE use three times in the laundry list!
• Can barely read the line under the hovering lawn guy and it's the most important part (I think)
• Did you use two scripts in the same layout (it's hard to tell)
• Line under the number is smashed and looks like an afterthought
• info behind the tires does not pass the squint test
• Why the huge spaces between the laundry list?

Next time ask us about the layout as well as the sticking part.
A nice bulleted list of services (with SERVICE only once) would have looked much nicer.
Try not to run everything to the edges.
The lines running through the design make your eye read it like it was panelled, but there is no flow or style. Did they have to be on there?
If you have the ability to print I'm assuming that you could have made the illustration MUCH nicer with the use of gradients and shading.

I'm sure you won't like my comments but I couldn't just sit here and not say them.
Love....Jill

Dennis422

I would have kept the top line of the text further away from the top.
Id does not look like part of the design, it looks like you forgot it and put it there afterwards.

Other than that, looks pretty good (this is from a newb:)

briankb

Premium Subscriber
The small front portions look OK. Pretty nice, really.

The rest, from the design side, is atrocious.
(this may not be your fault but still)
• phone number has more emphasis than name...and you stamped on it.
• I see SERVICE use three times in the laundry list!
• Can barely read the line under the hovering lawn guy and it's the most important part (I think)
• Did you use two scripts in the same layout (it's hard to tell)
• Line under the number is smashed and looks like an afterthought
• info behind the tires does not pass the squint test
• Why the huge spaces between the laundry list?

Next time ask us about the layout as well as the sticking part.
A nice bulleted list of services (with SERVICE only once) would have looked much nicer.
Try not to run everything to the edges.
The lines running through the design make your eye read it like it was panelled, but there is no flow or style. Did they have to be on there?
If you have the ability to print I'm assuming that you could have made the illustration MUCH nicer with the use of gradients and shading.

I'm sure you won't like my comments but I couldn't just sit here and not say them.
Love....Jill

What she said.

I think the spacing of the bullet list is because someone hit the distribute button.

HulkSmash

i'm impressed for the sheer fact that it isn't going up or down hill. Most first time installers have a big issue with using a measuring tape....I take that back, I know some who have been doing it for year, and they still don't know how to install straight.

TammieH

Just an observation...It took me a sec to figure out that the customer did sales and service, ...not a lawn mowing company.

The most important thing a sign does in as little words as possible is to tell the perspective customer what you are selling. Everything else is just bells, whistles and eye candy...I love the graphic on the trailer though.

HillHouseGraphics

Nice Job

Looks good I wish that the first wrap that I did myself was such a smooth surface.... If I recall, I had 800 rivets and a rivet brush. The next time I bought a rollepro.