• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

First Year Sales/Marketing

SS&G_Seattle

<redacted>

All right, I've learned what not to ask you guys. Anecdotal experiences would have been great.

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
There is a member here you should connect with. His name is Robert, I would be surprised if he doesn't read this thread and contact you :)

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
With all due respect, you need to either go get yourself some management experience or sales experience and revisit this later. These are elementary questions. Many successful people start their business because of the relationships they have established over their careers. The ones that just jump into things because they know how to do a task typically fail. Not all of them but that is generally how this song ends.

SS&G_Seattle

With all due respect, you need to either go get yourself some management experience or sales experience and revisit this later. These are elementary questions. Many successful people start their business because of the relationships they have established over their careers. The ones that just jump into things because they know how to do a task typically fail. Not all of them but that is generally how this song ends.

I really don't have any interest in doing outside sales for somebody else. I know lots of vendors, companies, clients in this area. No worries, I will figure it out.

Val47

weird, most of the posts seem to have disappeared. I thought someone had quoted the OP, but 80% of the posts are gone?
hmm.

Mike Drysdale

Hi SS_G Seattle: I encourage you to keep at it and be persistent about making your dreams and goals a reality. I did not see your original post, sorry I missed it. Quite a few vocal members on this forum attack and make snide remarks about posts when they should just ignore the post if the subject is not of interest to them. There is a lot of great material and some misinformation in this forum, including members who will say "I do not know about that, but here is my answer." Pick and choose the information you believe is valuable and keep moving forward. Mike Drysdale, Long time lurker.

EbmerStorm

It can be really helpful to hear about real-world scenarios and how people have navigated them. In terms of SEO, it's definitely an important aspect of marketing your site and getting more traffic. I personally have found that focusing on long-tail keywords and creating high-quality content has been really effective. If you're interested in learning more about SEO, I actually came across this site recently called SEO สายเทา that I've found to be really helpful. Of course, there are lots of other strategies out there, and what works for one site might not work for another.

Last edited: