• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flaming / Flowing Horse Head?

TLG

Just met with a customer that wants a stylized horse head for the side of their trailer. He's looking for a horse head that has kind of a flowing, wavy, flaming trail coming off the mane. I can't find it in my CD's and have looked through Fred's clipart. Does anyone know where I can buy something like this? Need's to be a vector file.

Thanks to all :thankyou: and have a safe holiday weekend!

odecom

like the broncos logo?
hft-NHC109L.gif

TLG

Thanks PMG, that's a good start. Looked a some other images there too.

Anyone else?

odecom

vector-images.com has a collection of animals with flames. here's their very tiny "preview" of horses

animalflames_horses.gif

TLG

Thanks odecom. Went there and found some other images too. Will meet with him later today and show some samples.

Thanks guys!!

TLG

Already showed him those and prints from the above posts. Now he & the wife are leaning towards a whole horse with the same flowing / waving.... as before. They kinda liked the red horse image posted by odecom, but asked me to "look a little more". With the other graphics on their truck, this will be a pretty good order, so I'll "look" around to make them happy.

Thanks iSign :>)