• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flex Frame Double Sided Sign

Signscorp

We're fairly inexperienced with lightboxes, and are looking at doing a 12' x 12' Flexframe doublesided one for a Pylon sign.

I think we have what we need to make it in house. But with the size I am thinking of going flexframe instead of Lexan. Does anyone make flexframe faces with generally obtainable extrusions? Or do i need to go with Signcomp.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why not sub it out and ask to watch ?? A 12' x 12' double-sided box is kinda scary to start out with. At tht size, it's gonna be going kinda high. If you're not accustomed to doing these things, do you even have the equipment, let alone licensing ??

Signscorp

I appreciate the input. I'm figuring that part out. the biggest we've made so far is 16' x 4'. We're doing it for a crane company so it's a nice way to get my feet wet