• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 conture problem

Mighty

when im cutting a laminated print I set cut weight in production manager to say 130-140 and its not cutting deep enough. It looks like it is sttill cutting with the default (90). I bumped the weight to 165 and same problem. Im using flexi 10/ windows 7. tired of wasting laminated material. the blade is pretty new as well, just seems like it is not keeping user set parameters. any suggestions

jayhawksigns

Have you tried going ahead and adjusting the pressure on your cutter? Not the fix you are wanting through the PM, but it'll get the work out without this issue.

And which cutter do you have?

thewood

Do you have Production Manager set up to take orders from the PM or from the plotter? Where are you setting the pressure? You see where I'm going with this?

Mighty

Cutter probs

Im using roland sc540. Where would i find the tabe to use PM instead of printer preferences? I have run into this problem a few years and versions of flexi ago. Same with my print/cut adj. with flexi 10 i have to rip two seperate jobs for print/cut jobs. Now my PM fills up twice as fast. Oh well getting this thing to set different pressures for different media is my main concern right now. How do I tell it to use PM perameters instead of printer
settings. THeres got to be a tab that isnt checke somewhere I just dont know where.
Thanks guys