• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 8.6v2 still has issues.........

PMG

Just upgraded to 8.6v2 from 8.6v1 and every time i open PM all the setting i have put in for some reason go back to default and also in the new R/P area it will not hold type 1 registration marks it keeps defaulting back to type 2....GRRRRRRR:banghead:

PMG

To the top.............still waiting on someone from SAI to call me back.........:rock-n-roll: the only way around the profile issue is to make a preset.....but you haft to go in printer property and choose that preset every time you open pm..if not it will print with the default profile settings......(Famous SAI Tech Quotes) The Engineers are working on it.....it will be in the next update.......O how i wish Matt was still at SAI...shit got done.

signs2trade

Is Anyone Else Having This Problem? Im Running 8.6v1 On Three Computers And On One Of Them The Tool Bars Stack Themselves On Top Of Each Other Everytime We Minimize The Screen. Been On The Phone With Flexi At Least 6 Times With No Fix......anyone Else Having This Problem...

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
You can retain or disregard your file related P. Mgr. setting under "Preferences" Make sure you have the appropriate option checked.

PMG

No say you change the heater settings in the profile,,,or any setting it will revert back to the default the next time it is open in PM it will not save the settings.

American & Proud

Flexi Pro 8.6v2 Saving Preferences won't save?

Anyone find a Fix for this yet?

I have been Trying to set my preferences over and over again always reverts to the Default settings once closed and reopened.

Been searching here for an answer before I started a new thread.

I posted this on another forum without a response yet.>
I have been watching the training vids and searching the Help and keep trying to SAVE my settings in Flexi Pro but every time I close Flexi and reopen it , it is back to the Default settings.

I have tried the Preference Manager naming my settings and try Loading MY Preferences and Flexi still opens with the Defaut settings.

I have gone under Edit > Preferences and change the Maxium undo/redo from 50 to 100.

I have setup another row of colors at the bottom of Flexi (Oracals 651 colors)

Added Align and Combine to the Top so you don't have to look for them and as soon as I close out of Flexi and reopen it everything is Back to all the Default settings?

Something I am Missing to LOCK my settings in place for good? Am I missing a step in the process?

Before opening Flexi I open the Pref. Manager and highlight MY Prefs. and click on LOAD and it says its loaded them but its just the defaults.
huh.gif

HELP!:banghead:

Thanks.

PMG

what build # do you have for 8.6v2....i have the latest which is 1472 and my setting are fine now...just wish you could control the ink levels without corrupting the profile like you could in 8.5

PMG

update it...........in flexi got to help /check for updates....i did this about a month ago.....as of my update there is no more so im guessing this is the latest build for 8.6v2

American & Proud

Thanks I see there is an update available. Flexi8.6v2PPS6.1v2 SP-1 Updater.exe Service Pack 1 file size 6.7 (MB)

No mention of it fixing this in the description.

I'll try it, I HOPE it Fixes this I just bought this program.

Spent all day watching the Training Vids for Flexi 8 and reading the Help files trying to save my settings thinking I was missing a step or something.

As Expensive as this program is you would think the bugs would be Fixed Before release. :frustrated:

:thankyou:

American & Proud

WTF!

When I click on it Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium opens up? It says it is a microsoft picture it file type when saved to desktop???

Heck I didn't even know this computer had it on it.

PMG

Try renaming the file ......if that don't work email me and I will send the updater file.

American & Proud

Thanks PMG,

That was really Weird, I think I got it on the Third try the computer is rebooting now so we shall see.

Never had that happen when downloading an update from a website before.

OK Computer has rebooted (I have two computers at my desk here)

The Build is now 1472, and I see my Oracal 651 colors are still in place as are my 1oo undo/redo's etc.

That seems to have fixed that problem. (fingers are crossed here.)

Thanks. :thankyou: