• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Cloud Is Here!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
went to the website to see the hub-bub, and couldn't make head or tail as to why i would want this.

what exactly does it do for me????

i don't think i need or want my flexi in the clouds.....

ProWraps

yours mine, and all the others got deleted in the first round of deletions. another one of mine got deleted in the second round of deletions.

i assume all of these will go in the 3rd.

its not like we said flexi sucks or anything. even thought it does.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i've used flexi since windows 3.1 version 5.8

i love it and have made million$ with it.

just trying to find out what the hell this new version will do for me???

ProWraps

im not curious how they charge that much, im curious how it just doesnt work, and their tech support has no idea how to make it work.

it cost me $3k to get away from it in the form of caldera. best $3k ive ever spent in my business.

HulkSmash

I went from Flexi RIP to caldera, and literally use half the ink, and have half the hassle.

I only use flexi to make cut lines, it does a good job with that

ProWraps

i have no idea how ANYONE with a latex printer uses flexi.

it made all of our blues purple. no matter what we did. their tech support was one million percent clueless and even admited that to me.

not to mention, flexi will only print on an ink high setting. its litterally useds twice as much ink as caldera or any other rip that i know of.

this ends up costing your business SO MUCH money that the $4k price tag is the least of the costs you will incur with the product.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i can print in flexi at 300x300 6 pass and get the results i need. getting great ink results.

r we going to agree on anything tonight....

HulkSmash

daralk, if you were to try another rip, you would realize how much ink you've been using.. seriously. The amount of ink flexi lays is stupid. their 6 pass lays as much ink as 18 pass in caldera, no. joke.

ProWraps

onyx works great. just not very user friendly.

found it to be very cumbersom. i know guys that have used it for years, and loved it, but they too ultimately switched over to caldera and wondered how they ever dealt with onyx (because its a PITA to use).

HulkSmash

onyx is great, but Calderas support is top notch. I've never met a tech guy who knows their product more than Earnst at caldera.

SignosaurusRex

Wow...talk about a tread coming completely unraveled and gone sideways! There are some here that would like to know about the new info without having to wade through all the sideline bullsh!* banter that has nothing to do with the original post. If you have nothing constructive to say and cannot ask a question of the OP in a reasonable manner than you are obviously not in the race, so, GET THE F OFF THE TRACK so the rest of us can run!