• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi Color Palette

WVB

In Flexi you can change your color palette to various venders. Mine is set up by default as Oracal 651. However, there are times when I use FDC & 3M films. If I design said logo utilizing 3M films and save the file. Then create another one utilizing FDC films and save it. When you close Flexi it will state that the color palette has changed do you want to save changes? I click no because I always want it to default to Oracal. Is there a way to save said palette to each file only?

WVB

I forgot to ask...

You can add different palettes one on top of the other as well. So if I want Oracal on top kewl. But when I right click on the palette and select new table it makes one below the top. Now, when you right click on the new table and change to vender FDC it does not add it to the second table but rather erases the top one and leaves the new table blank?

Sabre

Excellent question.

I'd also like to ask what is everyones palette preference for printed vinyl? We've assembled a custom palette that gets additions on a regular basis. But if there's a perferred stock one, maybe we wouldn't have to goof around with it so much :)