• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi or SmartCut or CoCut

StickerBoy11

What software would you suggest for a Lynx S-60 that I bought for my home? I want cheap and simple. This is only for the lettering that my wife keeps nagging me to do in the kitchen, etc.
I create my artwork in Illustrator. I've use Flexi, CoCut and SmartCut Pro 2 for the past 10 years.
I have old Flexi software but I don't have an AT parallel port on my CPU.
I have SmartCut Pro 2 but the dongle doesn’t work.
I don't want to spend another $500.00 - $1500.00 for software that I don't use to its potential. I just want to move the knife.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

Mosh

I want cheap

Hand cut then....just remember you get what you pay for!!! I have ben using SignLab since 1993 or so and love it, but what I have
will run $3,000+

This is only for the lettering that my wife keeps nagging me to do in the kitchen
I don't want to spend another $500.00 - $1500.00 for software

Cutting in the kitchen???? Cri-Cut will be your best option!!!

Sticker Boy....how did you become a member on here, go to Wal-Mart and get what you need!!!

royster13

Lynx is made by GCC.....You might want to check to see if Great Cut software will work....Sorry to say it is till 200.00...

Techman

hand paint it. Lay it out and hand paint it. All the time spent on this thread you could be done with it.

StickerBoy11

Thanks to those who helped.

Thanks Royster and Sign-Man! I really appreciate you response.

Techman and Mosh... With your attitudes, it’s a wonder if you have any customers. Maybe that's why you're on this thing bashing people. Lol
I can't wait to read some of your other post.
:goodpost: