• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi pro 7.0 what is it worth

Tim N

A local sign shop is closing up and selling off some supplies.
What is a good price for a copy of Flexi 7.0?
He wants me to make him an offer, I don't want to insult him but would like to get it as reasonable as possible.
Yes it is a Legal copy.
Thanks Tim

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Depending on the version, it may be worth a lot more than $1000. The full FlexiSIGN Pro edition (including large format RIP) lists for over $4000. FlexiExpert lists for a little over half that price. $1000 is going to get you a more basic setup (if something is available in the version 7.x offerings).

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If it is Flexi Pro it's worth anywhere from $1500 to $2500. You will likely be looking at a fee from Scanvec-Amiable to put the software in your name which will entitle you to some benefits. Version 7 can be upgraded to the current version 7.6v2 at no charge.

iSign

I bought the full version new for $1200 as a crossgrade price since I owned CasMate.

I figure helping someone bail out of a second hand copy should make it reasonable to make an offer of less then someone else could buy it new. Maybe the guy won't go for it, but based on my experience, I don't thin an offer of $1000 would be an insult by any means.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't disagree Doug. I was just responding what I feel the software is worth on the open market. I would be surprised if it brought less than $1500 if it was put up on eBay with an adequate description.

In a one on one, "I have it ... what will you offer" kind of market, the situation is considerably different. Smaller markets usually mean buyer's markets and lower prices. But then the guy is saving the trouble and expense of advertising to reach a larger market.

Tim N

I spoke to him today and It is not the full pro version.
It is Flexisign 7.5.
Can this be upgraded to the full version?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Flexi comes in a number of flavors at different prices. They're all upgradeable but at fairly substantial cost since they're not based on used prices.

If it's FlexiSign and not FlexiLetter or other downgraded versions, it's a great product which only lacks digital printing capability. If you're wanting to use it for print, I would check closely as to what your costs to reregister his copy and what the upgrade will cost.

You might want to contact Bobby at Flexiezine.com about it. There's a link to him in the footer of every page here.