• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Flexi Rip and Print job shows in print status and can’t be removed.

Almostgraphics

708483afb98edb5a965c491b90e1fbac.jpg

There was an error when printing now I can’t remove these 2 jobs.
They do not print and do not show up in the open job screen.
Does anybody know how to remove them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almostgraphics

netsol thank you I did that for one but the one that says holding is not shown in Production manager this is the only place I see it

rjssigns

Had the same thing a few days ago. I closed all programs, shut off the computer and did other work. Came back in 20 minutes, cranked it up and it was fine.

Almostgraphics

Job Monitor shows the job but I can’t do anything with it.
We have rebooted many times this file has been there since 3/18/2021
Can’t get rid of it.

Precision

We dont' use Flexi, but have had this problem in Onyx. When the file gets hung up and won't go away this is what we do for ONYX (not sure if Flexi is similar)
Go to the C drive / Programs / ONYX - open the ONYX Program files, and scroll down until you find a file that is named "Work". Open the work file, and you will see your file, probably by date, and it will say it is on hold or whatever indicator it gives you in the cue. Delete that file. Problem solved. That's in ONYX. I would imagine that Flexi has something similar?