• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi sign vectorize a logo

Josh Kuper

Im new to Flexi (19), ill select Vectorize and then Color Trace and drag around the logo but the centers of the letters don't get converted. If I hand select the centers and then drag around the logo then the centers get selected but that is a tedious process to hand select each letter center, there should be a better way. Enhanced Curves and Corners do select the centers but no color after converted. Any advice?

Attachments

• Reedy property group no centers.pdf
    18.1 KB · Views: 146

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
in the drop down add more color layers to include the white background. If you just have a 2 color logo then in the drop down have 3 colors to trace. If you only have it set to 2 then Flexi will disregard the white.

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
I agree with The Vector Doc, but you still need to learn how to use the trace tool correctly.
In most cases, I vectorize using the bezier tool under the "bitmap" menu.
See attached. 'Nuff said.

Attachments

• screenshot-1.jpg
    screenshot-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
  • screenshot-2.jpg
    screenshot-2.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 94

ghostwriter1

Yeah I agree with Vector dr too. Always try to get the font and insert it for perfect result. Or even find one as close as possible and modify.

Slim49

Im new to Flexi (19), ill select Vectorize and then Color Trace and drag around the logo but the centers of the letters don't get converted. If I hand select the centers and then drag around the logo then the centers get selected but that is a tedious process to hand select each letter center, there should be a better way. Enhanced Curves and Corners do select the centers but no color after converted. Any advice?
after vector tracing you might need to select all & make it compound. then all the interior holes get corrected. this is an old F up of Flexi.