• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiPrint problems

george paris

I am having trouble with my FlexiPrint HP Basic Edition 21. In the middle of ripping a large file (650mgs) , it hung up and got the "not responding" message. I quit out of it, restarted my computer, but Flexi won't come all the way back up to functioning. (the right had side of the display is blank where all the help, etc stuff usually is?) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

rjssigns

Close all programs then shut off your computer and take a coffee break.
After your break turn on the computer and start by emptying the trash then do a complete system scan for viruses and do a disk defrag.
After those tasks are complete Flexi should start.
Once it does delete everything in the print que and cut que.
Should be good to go after that.

Flexi doesn't like a lot of "stuff" hanging around in Production Manager. It also doesn't like a "dirty" hard drive.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Close all programs then shut off your computer and take a coffee break.
After your break turn on the computer and start by emptying the trash then do a complete system scan for viruses and do a disk defrag.
After those tasks are complete Flexi should start.
Once it does delete everything in the print que and cut que.
Should be good to go after that.

Flexi doesn't like a lot of "stuff" hanging around in Production Manager. It also doesn't like a "dirty" hard drive.
you can say that again...

chrisdany

can anyone tell me how to change the job order from alphabetical to non alphabetical in the cutter tab on production manager 2.1.

thanks.