• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiPro 7.6 Using a Roland GX-24 Vinyl Cutter Need Help plotting please.

MTechGraphics

Hello,

I need help trying to install my Roland GX 24 in Flexipro 7.6 I have both Flexipro 7.6 and signlab and cant seem to install this unit on either software. I'm new to the whole business and don't know exactly what I'm doing so any help or advice would be great to get me started in the vinyl business.

Thanks guys:Welcome:

Replicator

The Drivers for the GX-24 Plotter are included in the Flexi Software Directories.

The only time of heard of this problem is when using Hacked software,
not that I'm Suggesting that this is what you are doing,
it's just something I've heard as a cause for this problem . . .

Normally the Plotter is recognized automatically . . .

Both programs have a print/cut manager to help.

I hope this has been helpful !

~Marc

Replicator

Chris is right,

and I apologize for not thinking about the fact that flexi 7.6 was out
long before the GX-24.

~Marc

MTechGraphics

Thanks guys for all the help I purchased a laptop from a guy with all this software installed on it. I purchased my Roland GX-24 new from a Roland Dealer. I'm new to the whole vinyl cutting industry. For all I know the software might be hacked I not sure at all you guys know way more than me with this. How do I go about installings the cutter to be used with the software? Production Manager?

Any help on how to get the cutter installed correctly would be great. I love this board so many helpful topics and nice people out there.

Thank you guys

tashmish

had the same problem GX-24 not in production manager and it got to hard so i followed the driver install that came with the GX-24 and used the cx - 24 thats in prod mang and it seems to work fine but you must follow the directions with your install . the only function the will not work is the poll function. hope this helps I am running flexi pro 7.6 with pc.