• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FlexiSign-Pro 7.6v2 and Windows 7

SR20TailorMade

So its time for me to upgrade the old computer, WIndows XP, I use for printing my vinyl signage (was a large business, converted to smaller due to health demands) but I can't find any info if I can use Windows 7 for FlexiSign-Pro 7.6v2. I can see that I can use Flexi 8 and above. But due to cost I'm not keen on spending a bunch of money for something I do on a much smaller scale then I use to. Any info, suggestions, concerns, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Techman

ask around for an old XP machine. They are all over in peoples closets. Get two or three of them and pick out the best. Use it to run just your flexi all you want.

player

If you do try it, use the administrator and XP compatibility mode. I have had some oldies that would not work until I used those tools.

It might work! Do you have access to a Win7 machine to try?

Pro Image

Window 7 PRO.......It has a XP virtual machine built in and it works great for what I use it for......I run Photoprint and still use Inspire on it......