• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Focus Printers China

KenR60

Don't Waste your Money, Spent $16,000 with Focus, they answered Every Technical Question up until Payment, then Support Stopped, They Don't Manufacture their Printers but Buy from others and have No Idea on how to solve issues between Software ( Half English Half Chinese ) and Hardware. No Testing is done before Shipping as mine came with NO Sensors, Technician did confirm they checked the Serial Number and simply forgot to install Sensors, this was Back in March 2021 (The printer got Delivered in December 2020 ) and now in September 2021 the Printer is un-usable and can't print anything. Motherboard needed to be replaced, they Expected ME to pay all shipping costs, even for the Missing Sensors I had to pay Shipping Costs to get them, Now the Gear Ratio is faulty and 3 Error Messages I'm been waiting since March to solve and No Response. Seems they are aware of the Issues but still Sell the Faulty Printers as no one knows what the Errors mean or how to solve them. Since bought a Mutoh and now have Instant Support, not like Focus, $16,000 and No Support is worth more in Frustration and Loss of Work

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Honestly, what did you expect buying a chinese printer?
No one has ever come to this forum with good news when buying a printer from china.

- Lesson learnt, dont buy printers from china. (I hope for your sake)

KenR60

Honestly, what did you expect buying a chinese printer?
No one has ever come to this forum with good news when buying a printer from china.

- Lesson learnt, dont buy printers from china. (I hope for your sake)
Hey Paul,
I've bought 3 Cheaper ones from another Chinese Company ( WayPrinter ), their Support was always so good I kept going back to them each time. The only reason I went to Focus was the Larger size which WayPrinter didn't have, otherwise, I couldn't be happier with WayPrinter and what they offer. So not all Chinese Companys are Bad News, I remember once there was an Error appear on the WayPrinter Printer and they responded within hours like they always did ( Focus responds but 2 or 3 weeks can pass and multiple emails/WeChat messages until they get sick of you asking before they respond ) anyway WayPrinter wasn't sure which board was faulty so shipped out 3 Circuit Boards all at No Cost and free shipping in Record Time. That's the sort of service you get used to with WayPrinter. Focus, their Main Circuit board came up with Errors and they wouldn't pay any Shipping and I argued with them for a Week until they ended up paying, but then their promise was the board would be shipped ASAP which took over a week before they did eventually ship it. Just the simple things like ordering Ink, I paid for extra Ink and after 3 weeks of no response on when it was being shipped I had to email the boss of the company and a Tracking Number was given within hours. Just seems they use all their available time Selling and no one with any knowledge on either Software or Hardware when problems occur.

Just not everyone has the funds to buy a $45,000 good brand like Mutoh but personally, it was the best move I made as there isn't any stress or frustration with Focus anymore. If the Cheaper ones work for what you want and the service is good enough then that's what we all want, now I have 100% Perfect Prints, no constant Errors and Problems like Focus but the Cost is a ripoff as now $72 a litre Chinese ink costs me $500 a Litre with Mutoh so if you don't have a Business that can justify paying $430 extra per litre than those people have to risk buying Chinese so it's not fair to blame anyone for trying to succeed in life by trying Chinese because they can't justify or afford the hefty Price the better brands charge. In my opinion, paying $500 per Litre is a Rip Off so really these other companies are taking advantage of the Businesses like mine that can afford to pay these overpriced products.

Gene@mpls

I am on a forum for Chinese laser cutters- my guru sez- if you realize you are buying a pre-assembled kit, put together by someone who knows little more than you do and cares a lot less... you will start with the correct mental attitude.