• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Foil palettes for Illustrator CS?

scramer

Are there some foil palettes for Adobe Illustrator (mac/pc) CS that I can load to help with assigning the correct colors to the file?

I have searched around and can't see to find any. I thought there used to be something like this for MacImprint.

Or am I missing the big picture here?

Thanks

Tony Teveris

MacImprint creates the foil palette "on the fly" from the Gerber ColorId database it has installed.

I do have a foils palette for AI and CorelDraw if you want them. Something I put together on my own.

Shoot me an email and I'll send you the zip file.

thirty6

Tony could I ask for a copy of the same please.

MacImprint creates the foil palette "on the fly" from the Gerber ColorId database it has installed.

I do have a foils palette for AI and CorelDraw if you want them. Something I put together on my own.

Shoot me an email and I'll send you the zip file.

Tony Teveris

Chaz, those are old palettes. I've updated them and created official *.ase (swatch exchange) files. You should also find them on the Omega 5.0 DVD