• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font aid

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I have never seen this particular typeface and it would appear that neither has anyone else that I've queried. It's a hideous thing and the image is from someone's homemade business card. I would hope that the thing is for free somewhere, I can't imagine anyone actually paying for it.

It's things like this that make me rue the day that PC's created the illusion that anyone with a pulse is a competent typesetter. Worse, it would appear that the being that created this monstrosity actually likes it.

Anyway, I'd be forever in someone's debt if they could hang a label on this type face.

Attachments

• reg_sample.jpg
    reg_sample.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 130

njsigns

the font is called Black Chancery (on my computer anyway) I may have gotten off one of those free sites or maybe on one of my many font disks, not really sure, but I knew I recognized it. A google search should yeild results for you as it did for me...
black_chancery.jpg

Now about that debt.... j/k

Gene :Cool 2:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
A thousand thanks. This will permit me to single handedly set back the art of typography a couple of centuries.

Cadmn

I got mine off the corel 9 cd in the corel fonts & is black Chancery very hard to cut & weed