• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font has me stumped

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I have never seen this font before and yet 2 different jobs and they both use this font so it must be available. Attached is the perfect set of letters I traced yesterday and I have another order using this so I would like to know what it is

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 10.35.33 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 10.35.33 AM.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 275

shoresigns

Found it. It's the Latin set from the MN series that's preinstalled on Mac computers for foreign character sets. Malayalam MN, Tamil MN, Gurmukhi MN, Kannada MN, Khmer MN, Lao MN, Myanmar MN, Oriya MN, Sinhala MN, Telugu MN, etc.

Edit: I don't think there's a legitimate source for Windows, but I'm sure you can find something on the web.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Found it. It's the Latin set from the MN series that's preinstalled on Mac computers for foreign character sets. Malayalam MN, Tamil MN, Gurmukhi MN, Kannada MN, Khmer MN, Lao MN, Myanmar MN, Oriya MN, Sinhala MN, Telugu MN, etc.

Edit: I don't think there's a legitimate source for Windows, but I'm sure you can find something on the web.

That's it!! I am on a Mac so I have those preinstalled. Malayalam matched