• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FONT HELP Please!

Vinylman

I got some wonkie artwork from a client. They had this logo designed 20 years ago, NO idea what the font is, NO idea who did it.
I need to reproduce it, and need help desperately from the font gurus here @ Signs 101.

Anyone recognize the font used to create this {logo]?

Thank you in advance for ANY help.

BTW> this for a one off project for a "cornhole" board project, and I need a vector cut path of the lettering, so I can't trim it by hand. I don't have the time nor the patience to trim all the detail by hand.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 6.03.36 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 6.03.36 AM.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 36

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I get no match from my database. In addition, it appears to be hand done or an auto trace of a handwritten original since the "a"s are not identical.

Vinylman

Fred: Thanks, I agree that the "a"s don't match. When I expanded the artwork to try and do an auto trace, the "A"s showed up looking like Brush Script. I am at a loss how to do this. Any one else got any ideas??

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred: Thanks, I agree that the "a"s don't match. When I expanded the artwork to try and do an auto trace, the "A"s showed up looking like Brush Script. I am at a loss how to do this. Any one else got any ideas??

The Vector Doctor

strypguy

I vectorized a useable file for this in about two minutes in Flexisign. If you want it to see if it works for you just send me an email address and I'll get it to you. John

Vinylman

Thanx

strypguy: A big thank you to you for the artwork. I went another way with this project due to the crappy original artwork, and the fact that the client was not willing to pay for the necessary corrections to their 20 year old [artwork?].