• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Help

ProSignTN

Thought I'd never need it, but here I am. HD crack, bad data on a backup, two days of trying to find it. The font I need was on an old CasMate (Flexi) system. Please help, I've tried various versions and weights of Estrangelo Edessa, Exotic, Fritz, Futura, Geometric, Iris UPC, Kozuka Gothic, Myriad, Optima, Optimal, Trebuchet, Tw Cent MT, Zaph Humanist, and several more. Both the S & M appear to be Optima, but the strokes (ascenders, descenders) are all straight lines. I would greatly appreciate any help with my problem.
KIMG4890.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG4887.JPG
    KIMG4887.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 80
  • KIMG4889.JPG
    KIMG4889.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 86

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Definitely its own variant of Optima.

Gerber's variant has flared and cusped terminals.

JB

ProSignTN

Thanks James Burke. Any other customer and I'd have walked two days ago, but it's for my wife's medical office and designed it. Pa did take time to go see the five year old's basketball game this morning.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Thanks James Burke. Any other customer and I'd have walked two days ago, but it's for my wife's medical office and designed it. Pa did take time to go see the five year old's basketball game this morning.
I believe any other variant would be so close that it'd be difficult to tell.

Kudos for time with the little one.

JB

ProSignTN

I have found a .bak file from 2012, that is the backup for the .scv (ScanVec-CasMate) file, but no .scv file. My Flexi-12 says the format is not recognized. I haven't have any problem with very old .scv on the Flexi. Anyone with older Flexi or CasMate who can still open .bak files?

ProSignTN

Thanks James Burke, my wife agrees and she's third in command at the office. They won't notice, It's just, you know, I'm a signman and a proud one. It hate to take a lickin' on something that should be simple. But, I gotta spend a little time brushing up on T-Ball drills before spring gets here.

Attila Nagy

I have CASFONTS. Still can be used with FlexiSign.
I have found a .bak file from 2012, that is the backup for the .scv (ScanVec-CasMate) file, but no .scv file. My Flexi-12 says the format is not recognized. I haven't have any problem with very old .scv on the Flexi. Anyone with older Flexi or CasMate who can still open .bak files?
Just rename it to .SCV or I can open it for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 10.38.58.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 10.38.58.png
    56 KB · Views: 78

ProSignTN

Attila Nagy, I can rename it, but I can't change the extension. I have no clue how to install old CASFONTS on Flexi. Please advise.

ProSignTN

HUGE shout out to Attila Nagy, you went above and beyond. Thank you to The Vector doctor as well. The Optane family is the one and Omni is both spot on also. I installed both just in case. Again, thank you guys so much