• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font id help

TheSellOut

Does anyone know what this font is

Attachments

• WOC_Tanker.jpg
    WOC_Tanker.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 90

TheSellOut

Shovel...Thanks for the effort...I ended up just re-drawing it using the closest match I found "Folio BLK", stretched the f**k out. I was tougher than I thought due to the contour of the tanker, but the measurements match up so we'll see tomorrow morning!

R08

Heath dude.

I like your list of tools so much better than those pretentious ones.

:U Rock:

TheSellOut

Heath dude.

I like your list of tools so much better than those pretentious ones.

:U Rock:

Thanks man. I saw this one guys list a mile long and @ the bottom it said "Yeah my list just made yours look insignificant" (or somethin like that) and I thought "what a jacka*s". So I put togther my list...which is all I have, but I rock everyday and love it!

TheSellOut

Compacta Blk?

That one period is bigger than the other?

-I know, sounds like a personal problem -

Thanks for the reply! That was my first thought besides "Square"...it's neither. I think it's custom, or an existing...extremely modified font. The sign maker who had this account before me is one hell of an artist so I wouldn't put it past him.

Good eye and even better Wit! When I was redrawing it I noticed the periods too...It's those types of things I think we notice more than anyone else, but you can bet that my periods will be the same size...umm is that right for me to say...umm NO!

gvgraphics

Thanks for the reply! That was my first thought besides "Square"...it's neither. I think it's custom, or an existing...extremely modified font. The sign maker who had this account before me is one hell of an artist so I wouldn't put it past him.

Good eye and even better Wit! When I was redrawing it I noticed the periods too...It's those types of things I think we notice more than anyone else, but you can bet that my periods will be the same size...umm is that right for me to say...umm NO!

Not many in this area compare to Ron...................If any!:beer

P

ProWraps™

actually it was my sig you are referring to. and its not pretentious, im making fun of the people that have long sigs, by have a stupid long sig. same humor as yours, just different. but hey ive been called worse. as mentioned above, close match to compacta. its the same font my norcal decals logo uses.

TheSellOut

actually it was my sig you are referring to. and its not pretentious, im making fun of the people that have long sigs, by have a stupid long sig. same humor as yours, just different.

Tecdady...I think it was your list I was busting...I apologize...I am the jacka*s...also a little slow on the humor.

When I read it...I only got to the fourth piece of equipment down, and assuming it was all equipment, I skipped to the bottom...saw your tag...then thought the jacka*s thing.

Upon a second read, I laughed at your humor...and myself for being an idiot. And I Totally agree with you on the Corel thing...junk!

Funny Thing is...my list, really is all I have