• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FONT ID Please!

TC49010

Hello! I am looking for a font that is used in place of the word "and"..
Auto & Towing ..but I need it to look like a currsive capital E with a dash at the top and dash at the bottom.

Im searching my fonts now and going crosseyed! Any input and help would be great!

This is going on a man towing truck so fancy elegant script font is out.
Thanks,
Trix

Jillbeans

Are you referring to an ampersand character? Most fonts have them, just pick a favorite alphabet. There are even entire "&" fonts.
Love....Jill

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Trixie ... Hold down the shift key and type "7" to get the ampersand for the selected font you are using.

weaselboogie

like this? no I don't have an answer for you. I just thought I might know what you were talking about.

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 75

TC49010

like this? no I don't have an answer for you. I just thought I might know what you were talking about.

Yep this is the one I am taling about!! I have done the & and went through most of my fonts and nothing so far unless I have zoomed past it!

Thanks for the pic!
Trix