• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

font id please

mander0104

Hi all! Looking for a little help w/ the font. It looks familiar to some I have but there's a few tails where they shouldnt be and whatnot..maybe it is a font modified? Thank you! sorry the copy is kinda rough, its a rough scan!

Attachments

• DUN-RITE.jpg
    DUN-RITE.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 106

mander0104

Dont Have Font..nething Similar

For some reason I am unable to load the serpentine font although it is on my list..any font you can recommend as being the closest that I can use? Thank you!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
mander0104 said:
For some reason I am unable to load the serpentine font although it is on my list..any font you can recommend as being the closest that I can use? Thank you!

That makes no sense and I would suggest you track down why that is happening. Serpentine is a family of six fonts, (3 weights with an oblique version also of each). It's a very useful font family in signmaking.

What software, operating system and method are you using to "load" the font?

scooternalberta

not sure what's wrong

I'm not sure...i use signlab for design and so i click on the A, scroll through my fonts, and when i click on the serp fonts it says unable to load...(notsure exact wording as i am at home and not @ wk now)..make any sense to you..there are a few other fonts that do this to me also.