• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font id

mkallencrue

Anybody know what font they both are?

Attachments

• 5C90383A-8ED3-4195-B2D8-450AA67B9242.jpeg
    5C90383A-8ED3-4195-B2D8-450AA67B9242.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 226

somcalmetim

Yep, pretty basic default fonts...I can't believe you would find posting here quicker than an automated font finder like whatthefont?

somcalmetim

I thought this site was here to help others not scorch them.
Screenshot the font and use an online font finder...you will be able to find the font faster yourself rather than posting here and waiting for other sign professionals to take time out of their day to find it for you and respond to your post.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
It is the garamond bold that comes with MS office, not garamond from Adobe or elsewhere. It is actually a pretty sh!tty font. Not very good on some details.

The script is Vladimir

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Here is a closeup view of the serifs on Garamond Bold.. for those that were wondering why i made the disparaging comment about the font

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 1.24.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 1.24.31 PM.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 1.27.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 1.27.03 PM.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 53

tulsagraphics

I thought this site was here to help others not scorch them.
You're not asking for help. You're just throwing every job you get at us just to save on your labor. Clearly you're doing this for commercial purposes, and you've been leeching our time for 8 years without so much as a single contribution to our community or bothering to do any work yourself. This site is for collaborating and communicating ideas, suggestions, etc.... for those in the industry that take our profession seriously. So yes, you will be called out for that when you treat our community like a bunch of free interns. It's very disrespectful. That's why I suggested those other sites where you can do your own work for a change. Make sense?

mkallencrue

First of all. We do our own work. We are a monument company. Most monument fonts are standard. But there some companies that use different fonts. I understand you sign guys know way more fonts than me. So that’s why I was asking. And when there are questions about fonts that I know on this forum it’s been answered. Not trying to waste anybody’s time. I have tried some of the other sites suggested and they didn’t work and wouldn’t recognize the fonts so I came here for help. I thought this site was for helping people, no need to be a jerk about it. If you don’t like my question, don’t answer it. Make sense?

unclebun

The thing is, more than likely when someone tells you what the font is, they used an online tool to search for it. I answer a lot of people's font questions that way. It is not that sign people just know fonts better. Though some do. There are common fonts most of us can recognize, but those tend not to be the ones people ask for help with.

So learning the tools we use and how to use them effectively would serve you well. That's what people were trying to tell you, though with a touch more irritation than I am displaying. For that matter, there are forums on some of the font sites where you can ask for help as well.

It all goes along with that saying that if you give a man a fish, he can eat it today. Teach a man to fish, and he can feed himself for life.