• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Identification Assistance

Ogriv

Greetings,

I'm trying to ID these fonts. They don't look familiar, and the lettering on the pan is painted on so I thought perhaps, other than the obvious Arial font used for the black letters, that mabey it was a custom lettering? The window lettering is cut vinyl and is a different font than the pan face.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Attachments

• Gio1.JPG
    Gio1.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 159
  • Gio2.JPG
    Gio2.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 118

deep six

Dont know if you have tried this but go to whatthefont.com you will need a small sample of the font and run it through the font identifier.

Hope that helps

Jillbeans

That's old-style hand-lettrin'.
You might find something similar in one of the "Alphabets" books sold by SignCraft, but I have 'em both and don't recognize it.
Looks like a job for The Vector Doctor!
Or you could always hire me to come over and paint 'em...hee hee.
Love....Jill

Jackpine

Script Bold would be a starting point to re-create the graphics. There are a lot of similar details such as the "s". It is hand painted from a sign painters' repertoire.

odecom

the stroke around the first sign looks like it's just many pieces of pinstriping tape hahaha. definitely looks like a hand painted.

Ogriv

Yes Odecom, it is just striping cut into pieces, but the letters are cut vinyl. Perhaps they hand cut the letters out of some vinyl, mabey using a template or perhaps even freehand?