• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font Info please

David Snider

I realize it's been modified but I searched all my resources and I am coming up blank...any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• cabinetry.jpg
    cabinetry.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 138

TheDesignShop

Not sure either

I don't have the font, but if you want a duplicate of this, I've attached the file in illustrator.

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• CABINETRY.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 135

Just Me

tell ya what, when someone helps ya out like that, especially if you been real frustrated with it (been there) its a great feeling when you get a file thats already done! Pretty cool of ya TheDesignShop:biggrin: :thumb:

jimdes

I'm convinced that it's an AutoCAD font named ROMANS that has had minor modification to the letter "R" and kerning set at 75%. The rounded edges would come from an .070 felt tip pen in the plotter. Common tools of the trade in cabinet shops.

I use this font every day in mechanical drawings and it jumped right out at me.

David Snider

Hey Designshop, Thanks so much for the effort. I hate it that you did that for me. But I surely appreciate it. You saved me some time in redrawing it. Did you already have this, because it actually goes with a company called "Brookhaven". I have it started but if you have it cleaned up already I will impose again. Thanks again, I'll return the favor one day! :thankyou:

David Snider

I can cover it no problem... just thought if you had done this company before I would impose on the rest of the design. It seems like most days around here we are "logo recreators" not designers. This is my 4th logo recreate today. Everyone pays for a logo but they never know where the files are that they paid for when come time to do more design work through another avenue.