• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font with ligatures

unclebun

Look at your Windows character map to find the key combination you have to type to get them. it will be the hold the alt key with a four digit number, like alt-0174 gives this: ®

shoresigns

Look at your Windows character map to find the key combination you have to type to get them. it will be the hold the alt key with a four digit number, like alt-0174 gives this: ®

Ligatures that are a distinct letter such as Æ, æ, Œ, œ and ß sometimes have alt codes. Stylistic ligatures like ff, fi, fl, ffi, ffl, ſt, and st usually do not. But you can copy and paste most standardized ligatures from Windows Character Map. Some fonts may contain non-standard ligatures, which I don't think will show up in Windows Character Map, but they will show up in the glyphs panel in Illustrator (Signlab might have something similar?)