• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font?

Shovelhead

:thankyou:

Attachments

• COPYOF~1.jpg
    COPYOF~1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 136

WVB

You know shovel, a lot of times if people are busy here I will post that image on the forums at what the font. In no time at all I get a response. I personally hate to flood this place with all the what font is this? Just something for your who cares file I suppose.

Sign One

I don't know what this font is, but I do like to have my font brain challenged here, just my opinion

3CGraphics

I have that on another computer - sorry can not remember the name but it is a freebie and I can send it if you still need it this afternoon

Steve

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No match in my database but I also have no objection to Font ID posts. the problems with What the Font is that they're tied into MyFonts.com so they're going to tend to limit you to the fonts they sell.

WVB

I guess its just a personal issue for me. No big deal. When I mention what the font I do not mean their font id system, as it has never worked for me. But rather the what the font forum where end users will post the answers.

Shovelhead

I don't post fonts...........

so others can do my job for me.........
I'm hoping that someone recognizes it right off the bat....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
TVG said:
I guess its just a personal issue for me. No big deal. When I mention what the font I do not mean their font id system, as it has never worked for me. But rather the what the font forum where end users will post the answers.

I understand although that was not clear before. I guess my point is that we're about fonts here too and I think it's a very useful for members to be able to see first hand that many fonts are identifiable and ask questions about it.

I also enjoy using my identification resources when time permits.