• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Food Trailer Wrap Question

weyandsign

I think in the year 2022 printing anything like this all pixelated is completely moronic. That was ok 10-15 years ago when HD images were harder to come by.

jfiscus

Rap Master
It looks like at some point the background image resolution got set up poorly. I'd assume it was a designer error, but one this bad is pretty easy to catch. Especially if they have already used the flame artwork, the grill artwork is simple enough to run through Gigapixel to upscale it to the better resolution. I've used that same flame image before (or another out of the same set) and they're halfway decent resolution when you get them, and they blow up well since they're flames and everything is softly fading.

We ALWAYS check resolutions and fix images before printing customer supplied artwork, some of the time we notify the customer and other times we just fix them and roll on. Most designers we deal with are just taught in school to make things look good on screens and have no real word experience dealing with large format printing & acceptable resolutions.