• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

football field signage - need solutions

ForgeInc

Hey all,

Am wondering if any of you have come across any products that would be appropriate for outdoor use on a football field? They would need to be able to be weighted down, many of the installations will be on turf, running tracks, etc. Also able to withstand wind and be fairly easy to setup/teardown/transport.

Will need sideline versions (similar to A-frames or transframe signs) @ approx 6'-8'w x 2'-3' tall. But will also need larger, more impactful options approx 6'-8' tall by 6'-10' wide.

I think the smaller signs are easy to source, but am kinda stuck on something larger. Any of you have any ideas? Thanks!

WrapperX

We used Dibond substrate with printed vinyl. Attached the signs directly to the walls of the stadium. Easy enough to go up, easy enough to come down.

WrapperX

Did I misread that - my bad. So this isn't for the stadium itself so much as to cover the field while not in use....ok big time my bad. :doh:

that's a different story and I don't know how it turns out.

Pat Whatley

Did I misread that - my bad. So this isn't for the stadium itself so much as to cover the field while not in use....ok big time my bad. :doh:

that's a different story and I don't know how it turns out.

Misread it twice unless they've got dang small football fields around there. :ROFLMAO:

Billct2

There are several suppliers of pre made frames for sideline advertising
We made our own out of pvc pipe, used sand tubes for weights.

ForgeInc

Yeah, what we need is for graphics/signage displayed on the fields. Did find a few products, just lookin for as many options as I can find.

ForgeInc

Yeah, what we need is for graphics/signage displayed on the fields. Did find a few, just thought many of you experts might have some more idears.

Pat: great link, hadn't see that one. That kind of stuff is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.