• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Football Helmet Decals

Precision

We service a large school district, who is looking for "Convex" silver metallic w/white Football helmet decal sets. The need the Logo, Stripe and Number sheets. First school just ordered 200 sets, there are about 10 high schools in the district.

It would be great to find a vendor that will work directly with us to satify this client. It could become a regular long term ask, if I can get them competitive pricing. They have already had this type of decal, and prefer it.

Open to suggestions to a similar product as the convex, with the metallic silver and white ink. We would supply the print ready artwork files.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Precision Sign and Graphics Inc.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
Edge would be your best bet, I think, for printing in house. Short of that, I'd look into Stouse and see if they'd be able to help you out with this if you just don't want the hassle.

Precision

If you're going to be making that many on a long term basis, why not get your own Gerber Edge and make them yourself?
Currently, we are just quoting this project. If is comes to fruition, and I can get an order for the whole district, I think you idea is a good one. If it is a one time thing, for pricing, I am not quite ready to buy. Any idea what these run? Thanks for the suggestion!

Precision

Edge would be your best bet, I think, for printing in house. Short of that, I'd look into Stouse and see if they'd be able to help you out with this if you just don't want the hassle.
I did look at Stouse, and they do print helmet decals, but not in this high impact 20 mil material. Thanks for the suggestion!

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
I did look at Stouse, and they do print helmet decals, but not in this high impact 20 mil material. Thanks for the suggestion!
Contact them. They once got in specialty reflective material for me because my client was insistent having a particular brand. It's a custom order and will cost more than book price, but again, if you don't want to deal with the hassle, it's worth it.