• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FOR SALE: Mutoh ValueJet 1304, 54" printer, Dx5 head - $3,000.00

FatCat

Took the plunge and snagged a new Mutoh 1624 during the sale last month. So, to make room I need to find our 1304 a new home. I got this machine off another member earlier this year when they closed their shop. I did a complete clean and rebuild swapping in a new maintenance station, all new dampers, my backup DX5 head, and converted this over to use bulk inks (JetBest). I even replaced the core wheel ends with new ones because they were cracked. The nozzle check is missing a few in the black and 1-2 in each of the other colors. Overall, it's prints fine and I doubt there are too many 54" printers floating around that print as nice as this one for the price.

We have been running this for about 6 months, and it prints daily. This machine also has the take-up system, but no RIP software is included at this time. I will throw in some ink and cards to get the new owner going, or you can simply go back to OEM ink as JetBest and OEM are 100% plug-n-play. I will also spend as much time as necessary going over the maintenance and basic operation of the printer with the new owner.

Asking $3,000.00 - may be willing to work a trade on other shop equipment we need, things that go bang, or possibly a nice utility ATV for hunting season. :smile:

I will try to have pics up in the next day or so, along with pics of the nozzle test.
Feel free to ask me questions, or come take it a test drive.

-Sean

FatCat

IMG_0091.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0093.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg IMG_0097.jpg

FatCat

As you can see, printer prints very nice and has no problem doing solids.
(I took these pictures as it was printing today...)
The bulk tanks were brand new 6 months ago, we run this machine with the side cover off for easy access to the maintenance station - a habit I learned from our 1204.

The 2 black channels have roughly 6-7 nozzles missing between them, the magenta, yellow and blue all have 1-3 missing total between both channels.

Overall a nice solid machine, used but not abused, and would make someone an excellent first printer or backup machine.

*Feel free to send me your files and I will gladly do test prints on banner, adhesive, wrap material, etc.

Thanks! :smile: