• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Forum sluggish?

Colin

Is it just me, or is the forum operating really slowly lately? It seems to take a long time for pages to load.

iSign

yep, gave up & logged off an hour ago, but page came up quickly just now.
Also had insane sluggishness half a week or so ago, guess there was a thread then too, though I never looked at it, because it got fixed...

SignosaurusRex

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttttttttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
It has been having problems for several weeks now and our tech contractors haven't come up with an answer other than changing to a new server. I'm figuring on doing that in the near future.

shakey0818

Its been working good for me but it does seem that there has been a slow down in the threads and posts that i like to read from the old timers.