• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fotoba

Urban Image

Does anybody here have any experience with Fotoba cutters? I've been looking into them and would be interested in your thoughts.

Charlie J

Bump...I've been watching some videos of these. Does anyone know where I can find some pricing and other info on one of these??

Jack Knight1979

I have the wr 75. Changed my life. I love it. I don't dread large jobs anymore. I can process a full roll of banners in about ten minutes.

They do not call it dreamcut for nothing... we cut 300 ft rolls in 20 minute
only cuts X-Y and no contours... á dream come true for that...

$60k all in. No worries if you can feed it...

Complements any Zund perfect....

Nishan

We use the xld 170 - best thing ever. It does xy, and also has the digi trim feature. Best results is when you print with the fotoba cut marks, but it still works pretty well if you set it on paper edge detect. We paid around 50k usd here in south Africa... the way our currency fluctuates cud be 60k next month :)

Nishan

We use the xld 170 - best thing ever. It does xy, and also has the digi trim feature. Best results is when you print with the fotoba cut marks, but it still works pretty well if you set it on paper edge detect. We paid around 50k usd here in south Africa... the way our currency fluctuates cud be 60k next month :)

jens

we have a xld 170; i love it ; easy to work with and you dont need to change all te files with cut contours. we cut over 8000 cubic meter in one month. low maintenance. great product.