• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

free AT&T rollover minutes

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I have been with AT&T when it was ameritech/cingular since 1997. Never one dropped call or problem in 13+ years. Now their home phone service I did have a problem with.

d fleming

It's a bit of a rant but what the heck:
When I moved my business 2 years ago, I advised at&t by certified mail I would not be using them after my contract expired. When it came time to disconnect and go with my new service, they advised me they had automatically renewed my contract. Then they billed for over $700.00 for early disconnect. No amount of nice, mean, ugly, lawyer, you name it could get them to back down. They in turn had their lawyer, collection agency, agents, you name it harass me continually for the $700.00+. They since that time to now have been using my old # which I had for over 10 years to advertise against me. At this point it rings at one of my competitors offices. I can only guess they are paying for the service. AT&T can go straight to hell.

CES020

Since we're sharing.....

I had verizon and ported my number over to AT&T before it turned into SunCom, then Cingular, and then back to AT&T. They didn't remove my number from their database of available numbers, so I kept getting calls on my AT&T phone from new verizon customers that had just been issued my number. This went on for months. I called them, went to their stores repeatedly and after months finally found someone on the phone that saw the issue and resolved it. Then they sent me a bill for $400 worth of usage over that time. I tried and tried to explain it and get it worked out. They weren't having it. I repeated asked how I could run up a $400 bill with verizon when I had an AT&T phone and service. They didn't care. Sent their collections people after me too. I never did pay it. I'm sure it's still out there somewhere, waiting to bite me in the ass, but, like you, I feel the same way. I wouldn't urinate on verizon is they were on fire.

Okay, so now we're even :)

mark in tx

I've been using AT&T since back when they were AT&T.

I once had a 1400 dollar cell phone bill, called customer service, together with myself and the rep, got online and found out that there are websites out there that you can enter a cell phone number for billing purposes.
Someone used my number.
AT&T credited me back, and blocked that wonderful "Service".
They did right by me over the years now.