• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free Production Manager

Depnerdesigns

Is there any programs that I can run my HP Latex 355 and cutter? My printer came with a free version of flexi 8 but i lost it with my hard drive. I can't afford flexi 21 and signlab won't finance outside of the states. Any advice will help me huge.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Can't you call where you purchased it from and ask for a copy? This happened to me years ago when my shop was struck by lightening...I was able to get a new key and they deactivated the old one.

rjssigns

It's cloud activated, you didn't lose it.

Flexi 8 was long before the "cloud" based offerings. Regardless here is the issue: If you can't afford a monthly subscription how do you buy supplies, pay for utilities, rent etc..?

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Flexi 8 was long before the "cloud" based offerings. Regardless here is the issue: If you can't afford a monthly subscription how do you buy supplies, pay for utilities, rent etc..?

The OP must have a typo in his original post. The Latex 300 series won't run on version 8 of Flexi. Flexi has had their licenses tied to saicloud.com since the release of version 11 in January of 2013.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Obviously he mistyped it. Do you think Flexi 8 had support for L335? No.

No matter what version it actually is, if it came with that printer then it has cloud based license and he only needs to log in.

rjssigns

Obviously he mistyped it. Do you think Flexi 8 had support for L335? No.

No matter what version it actually is, if it came with that printer then it has cloud based license and he only needs to log in.
I know nothing about HP printers so no, not obvious.

Depnerdesigns

Can't you call where you purchased it from and ask for a copy? This happened to me years ago when my shop was struck by lightening...I was able to get a new key and they deactivated the old one.
It came with my printer but it never had a dongle. Flexi told me that's not possible so they weren't very helpful :(