• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Free To A Good Home - 22,000 Cheque Requested Stickers Bright Orange with Maple Leaf

royster13

I found a box in my basement.....It contains 22 rolls x 1,000 1" round bright orange paper stickers....They say "Cheque Requested" in a circle with a "maple leaf" in the middle....I no longer have a use for them so if someone wants them, they are yours for the cost of Canada Post shipping.....They weigh about 3.3 kgs....

royster13

Pat you got a heck of lot more of a description than a "typical" client would give you...lol....I will see if I can find my camera.....

Attachments

• Photo0749.jpg
    Photo0749.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 77

royster13

These were left over from my Insurance Adjuster days.......Back in the "olden days" we used to send paper reports to insurance companies.....Pretty much every adjuster used stickers like this to get the attention of examiners at the insurance companies.....