• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OH Freestanding Lighted Channel Letters

jfiscus

Rap Master
Have a customer looking for what I describe as freestanding (mounted atop a retaining wall) lighted channel letters, around 4' high letters.
Kind of similar to attached image. Would like to buy from US vendor, the closer to Cincinnati, OH the better.

Attachments

• eeeeff_4c4f8c49fcb643ea9f1ef3ebff93db13~mv2.jpg
    eeeeff_4c4f8c49fcb643ea9f1ef3ebff93db13~mv2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 139

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You'd be better off attaching your letters to a bottom mounted raceway, as wiring going through the top of a wall, might be a little tricky. Even your pic has a base. I'd attach to the bottom front of the raceway and make sure the raceway is totally secure. Besides, you'll need to lift the letters off the wall for drainage.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Worldwide Signs comes immediately to mind. Pretty sure they have locations all over. Same for ESCO. Sign Source USA is in Lima, so in-state for ya.

JBurton

Signtologist
Didn't I see these' letters at ISA made by Direct Sign Wholesale? I can't seem to find any friggin pictures cause instagram is for losers, but here's a shot of them, about 6' tall, the base was about 1'. I'll see if I can figure out who built them from the glorious ISA forum...
images

JBurton

Signtologist
Oops, forgot to follow up on the other forum, I did get an answer for you if you want to compare quotes:

Hi Jasper - I believe your talking about the big I S A channel letters. They were were a great welcome for attendees and became a backdrop for many social posts.

Thanks to @Mike Lev, Steve Williams and others from Harbinger Sign (https://www.harbingersign.com/) who fabricated these for ISA and ISA International Sign Expo.

Alicia

Robert Mowad

Sign Man of
We can make them you would need a raceway on the top or bottom depending on where its going. But we used an aluminum U channel once as well. We were able to bend on a curved wall. It was I think a 2-inch U channel. We build the returns by hand. Cut the backs and faces with the CNC. We also automate our 3-inch and 5-inch-channel letters for wholesale. If you need a permit and install in where you are at. We are part of a national certified sign manufacturers and installers network called Sign Search www.signsearch.com. I found them at an ISA show in Vegas many years ago. We can find you installers anywhere in the us. Ship and install. our site is www.iSignDesign.com if you still need them or have a need in the future.