• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Friday fun - Ugly sign contest

Ugly sign contest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
The Island House Hotel sign has been down on the beach for more than thirty years. I still shake my head when I go by it. The Tattoo sign is a new guy not far from my shop. (the photo actually makes this easier to read) But when driving by, it's hard to make out much on this sign.

Attachments

• IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 433
  • Tattoos.jpg
    Tattoos.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 335

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Questionable signage - when a single copy won't do - now in stereo vision
love-ranch.jpg

wayne k
guam usa

Jwalk

I picked the hotel on the basis of consistency.

The tattoo has so much potential but it falls to pieces.

Marlene

the tat sign is horrible on so many levels. the Atomic with that ill fitting cloud to the kerning on 2001. the graphics just plain bad. the colors are strange and then there is that font used for the name. it is a total yuck fest. the motel is bad and makes me cringe and would have been a winner if not fo the stellar job of screwing up a sign that the maker of the tat sign gave us

S'N'S

Questionable signage - when a single copy won't do - now in stereo vision
attachment.php

wayne k
guam usa

Wonder if he used enough tech screws on the white sign...........must have thought you have to use the whole packet.:omg:

player

Go pick your guitar.

I am.

Gibson SG into a Klon Klone (Aluminum Falcon II) --> Fulltone Clyde Wah --> Barber Tone Pump --> 1978 Deluxe Memory Man Delay (with the Panasonic MN3005 chips) --> Stymon Timeline Delay --> TC Electronics Chorus + --> Voodoo Lab 4 Knob Tremolo --> Fuchs Overdrive Supreme 30 (Dumble Clone) --> 2 SM 58 Microphones --> Presonus Firepod --> i7 running Sonar Producer --> Alesis Nearfield Monitor Speakers.

PRS Bryan

I am.

Gibson SG into a Klon Klone (Aluminum Falcon II) --> Fulltone Clyde Wah --> Barber Tone Pump --> 1978 Deluxe Memory Man Delay (with the Panasonic MN3005 chips) --> Stymon Timeline Delay --> TC Electronics Chorus + --> Voodoo Lab 4 Knob Tremolo --> Fuchs Overdrive Supreme 30 (Dumble Clone) --> 2 SM 58 Microphones --> Presonus Firepod --> i7 running Sonar Producer --> Alesis Nearfield Monitor Speakers.

You are a complex man.

American G&L Legacy into an original 66' Super Reverb. Stomp a SIB Varidrive if i need more dirt and done.

Simplify.

dejoh

I knew of a Cross Signs in New Orleans in the mid 70's. Any connection? His name was Bill Cross.