• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frog Juice....Whew

OneUpTenn

Okay so last week I was spraying down several prints with Frog Juice. I had both garage doors open and the place was well ventilated however, being right there in the midst of the spray I am sure I breathed some of it in.

Every since then I have been sick with horrible chest congestion that just will not break up. Is this just a coincidence or do you guys think that stuff could have done this to me?

Anything similiar happen to anyone like this?

dwt

Time to work out. Get some fresh air deep in the lungs with some cardio exercises.

Why don't you own/use a carbon mask?I'm sure you're asking the same thing.

Vicg

here in jersey everyone i talk to has the same symptons but there allergies it seems to be really bad on the east coast this year.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Like dwt said... use proper equipment when doing these things and you won't have any problems.

However, I think you're experiencing a coincidence. What you're describing really doesn't come from breathing in those fumes from a few prints or even a half day of breathing that stuff. You'd be having more headaches and nauseous feelings then coughing or lung congestion.

JR's

here in jersey everyone i talk to has the same symptoms but there allergies it seems to be really bad on the east coast this year.[/QUOTE]

coincidence :thumb: I hope but I am not a Dr. and I dint spend a night at a Holiday Inn.

JR