• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Front cover

Do You Have Your front cover always open when you print

• No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Open of course, the interlocks are permanently defeated. With the cover open a malfeasant print can be detected far sooner that with it closed. There really is no good reason ro leave it closed. Spare me conjecture about heaters and contaminants. Heaters won't suffer any measurable degradation and the existence of contaminants is the same open or closed.

NazGraphics

Open of course, the interlocks are permanently defeated. With the cover open a malfeasant print can be detected far sooner that with it closed. There really is no good reason ro leave it closed. Spare me conjecture about heaters and contaminants. Heaters won't suffer any measurable degradation and the existence of contaminants is the same open or closed.
that is true u will see any malfestant print ....but what do you do half way of the print when u see bad printout can you stop the production and fix it ...will you be able to fix it or start a new print

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
that is true u will see any malfestant print ....but what do you do half way of the print when u see bad printout can you stop the production and fix it ...will you be able to fix it or start a new print

Usually but not necessarily, a print is not right from the start. Sometimes it has to do with the print itself but, especially if you're doing a contour cut, it's the location of the print on the media. Not saying it can't go bad well into the job but those situations are not common relative to start-up problems.