• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Front ID??

mgraef27

Any Help would be much appricaated... thanks

somerville.JPG

thewood

I found a couple that were close, but no cigar. Here's Rockwell Extra and Stymie Extra Bold (from top to bottom). I included Serifa Black at the bottom but it lacks the crossbar across the "A" among other things.

Attachments

• Fonts.jpg
    Fonts.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 94

Jim C

Well mainly I do alot of searches there and I've been trying to find a font now for at least a week and when you put something in the search and it comes up usually at the bottom you will see (Not quite what you’re looking for? Try looking at more fonts like this.) click that and get something closer.
Then if you see another even closer to what your looking for click on that font when it comes up you will again see (Not quite what you’re looking for? Try looking at more fonts like this.) so on and so ,doesn't always work though but alot of the times it will or at least get you as close as possible. Hope that made sense. :smile:

Creative_Lance

Well mainly I do alot of searches there and I've been trying to find a font now for at least a week and when you put something in the search and it comes up usually at the bottom you will see (Not quite what you’re looking for? Try looking at more fonts like this.) click that and get something closer.
Then if you see another even closer to what your looking for click on that font when it comes up you will again see (Not quite what you’re looking for? Try looking at more fonts like this.) so on and so ,doesn't always work though but alot of the times it will or at least get you as close as possible. Hope that made sense. :smile:

cool i will try this the next time. thanks!

mgraef27

Thanks every one,
I ended up using Stymie for the lettering, I was more conserened about the numbers really. I ended up using Yearbook for them.

Good call Jim :thumb: I bet that was it but Im to tired to look...

Peace :cool: